River Vial: Oil
|River Vial: Oil|
River Vial: Oil is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Attributes. It alters the appearance of the river, and can only be purchased when the player has a River Vial: Oil (Tool) in their armory.
- River Vial: Oil starts with a stock count of 1 and is limited to a count of 1.
- It takes seconds for 1 vial to replenish in the stock.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, although the number of stacks is not indicated on the icon.
- Can only target the water in the river.
- Oil's strength is in the middle. It can be replaced by Electric, Potion and Blood, but not by Chrome, Dry and Slime.
- The ingame item is immediately consumed upon use.
- The Armory item loses 1 charge when the river effect lasted its full duration.