Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
River Vial: Dry
|River Vial: Dry|
River Vial: Dry is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Attributes. It alters the appearance of the river, and can only be purchased when the player has a River Vial: Dry (Tool) in their armory.
- River Vial: Dry starts with a stock count of 1 and is limited to a count of 1.
- It takes seconds for 1 vial to replenish in the stock.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, although the number of stacks is not indicated on the icon.
- Can only target the water in the river.
- Dry is the second weakest vial and can be replaced by any other vial, except by Chrome.
- The ingame item is immediately consumed upon use.
- The Armory item loses 1 charge when the river effect lasted its full duration.