We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
River Vial: Dry
|River Vial: Dry|
River Vial: Dry is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Attributes. It alters the appearance of the river, and can only be purchased when the player has a River Vial: Dry (Tool) in their armory.
- River Vial: Dry starts with a stock count of 1 and is limited to a count of 1.
- It takes seconds for 1 vial to replenish in the stock.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, although the number of stacks is not indicated on the icon.
- Can only target the water in the river.
- Dry is the second weakest vial and can be replaced by any other vial, except by Chrome.
- The ingame item is immediately consumed upon use.
- The Armory item loses 1 charge when the river effect lasted its full duration.