Ring of Basilius
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Ring of Basilius|
|Ring given as a reward to the greatest mages.|
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.05 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 0.5 mana per second.
- Regenerates up to 30 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Heroes with moderate mana concerns often buy a Ring of Basilius in the laning phase.
- When the Basilius Aura is on, allied creeps gain an additional 2 armor, which is useful if you want to push the creep advantage in a lane. The aura should be turned off if you do not want the lane to get pushed.
- In the early game and even into the mid game, the boost of mana regen is extremely useful for heroes with low intelligence growth like Troll Warlord.
- Basilius is derived from the Greek word Basileus, meaning "king" or "emperor".