Ring of Aquila
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Ring of Aquila|
|The ring of the fallen Warlord Aquila continues to support armies in battle.|
- One Ring of Aquila grants a total of 60 health, 2.14% health regeneration amplification, 3.5 armor, 9 attack speed, 36 mana, 3.5 mana regeneration, 0.21% spell damage and 13 (19 to agility heroes) attack damage.
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.05 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 0.5 mana per second. Regenerates 30 mana in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Carry heroes can purchase Ring of Aquila for an overall stats boost during the early game.
- When the Aquila Aura is on, allied creeps gain an additional 2 armor, which is useful if you want to push the creep advantage in a lane. The aura should be turned off if you do not want the lane to get pushed.
- In the early game and even into the mid game, the boost of mana regen is extremely useful for heroes with low intelligence growth like Troll Warlord.
- Aquila is the Latin and Romance languages word for eagle.