Replays can be downloaded and watched in Spectator mode. Unlike spectator mode, however, replays can be watched at increased or decreased speeds, or just the highlights. After playing a match, it may take a moment for the replay to become available.
- Audio streams of casters
- Casters' camera perspectives
- Players' camera perspectives
Replays with audio streams are considerably larger in file size.
This mode allows players to take control of heroes during a replay.
- Requires 10 players.
- Will open a lobby window for each player to select the hero they wish to take over.
- Takeovers are considered a new match and have separate replays, which are recorded from the moment you assume control.
- Only available on replays created after the January 29, 2014 Patch.