We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Repair Kit is a tier 3 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Repair Kits are fully sharable.
- If the target is more than 850 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 600 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 850 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Towers gain a multishot attack from the buff, allowing them to attack multiple targets at once.
- Causes the towers to perform instant attacks on the closest 4 enemies within attack range whenever they launch an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the extra projectiles are still released.
- Does not target wards, buildings, invisible units, attack immune units, or units inside the Fog of War, but does target couriers.
- However, attacking wards or buildings still causes secondary projectiles to hit valid targets within the radius.
|Building||Health||Regen granted||Total heal|
|Tier 1 Towers||1800||24||720|
|Tier 2 Towers||2000||26.67||800|
|Tier 3 Towers||2000||26.67||800|
|Tier 4 Towers||2100||28||840|