Neutral Drop Only
The Repair Kit is a tier 3 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Repair Kits are fully sharable.
- If the target is more than 850 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 600 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 850 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Towers gain a multishot attack from the buff, allowing them to attack multiple targets at once.
- Causes the towers to perform instant attacks on the closest 4 enemies within attack range whenever they launch an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the extra projectiles are still released.
- Does not target wards, buildings, invisible units, attack immune units, or units inside the Fog of War, but does target couriers.
- However, attacking wards or buildings still causes secondary projectiles to hit valid targets within the radius.
- Repair Kit's multishot works independent from that of , so when both are active, both target the closest enemies.
|Building||Health||Regen granted||Total heal|
|Tier 1 Towers||1800||24||720|
|Tier 2 Towers||2000||26.67||800|
|Tier 3 Towers||2000||26.67||800|
|Tier 4 Towers||2100||28||840|