This article is about the stat counter. For the gameplay item, see Sacred Relic
Fully unlocked reliquary for a strength hero
Fully unlocked reliquary for an intelligence hero
Relics are counters that track a hero's actions and statistics in-game. Each hero has fourteen relics divided by category and rarity. Relics are only available to Dota Plus subscribers, and must be purchased with shards.
- Relics can only be purchased with shards.
- Each hero has ten common Relics and four rare Relics.
- If a duplicate Relic is received, it will be recycled for 400 shards (common) or 5000 shards (rare).
|1 Random Relic
(Common or Rare)
|1 Common Relic
|1 Rare Relic
|All Common Relics
|All Rare Relics
- The relic panel is found on each hero's profile.
- Relics update and display your statistical milestones as you play.
- Multiple relics will track simultaneously.
- A breakdown of each relic's progress is displayed after each game.
- Relics do not track in Turbo Mode.
Effects and notifications are displayed in-game when milestones are reached