|A powerful artifact created for wizards.|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells or ).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for . Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.
- ’s inactive spells during aren’t refreshed either. Only his currently active spells are refreshed.
- Also replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities.
- Does not skip the fade delay for .
- Visually resets the cooldown of , but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not refresh , , or the cooldown of other Refresher Orbs.
- Does not share cooldown with Refresher Shard.
- Refresher Orb can be an ideal item to buy when you have ultimate abilities with extremely high cooldowns such as or so you are able to use these skills twice.