From Dota 2 Wiki
| Refresher Orb|
|A powerful artifact created for wizards.|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells or Battle Cry).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for Rubick. Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.
- Also replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities.
- Does not refresh the cooldown of Cloak and Dagger and Drunken Brawler's certain crit/evasion timers.
- Visually resets the cooldown of Tranquil Boots, but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not refresh Refresher Shard's cooldown, or the cooldown of other Refresher Orbs.
- Does not share cooldown with Refresher Shard.