From Dota 2 Wiki
| Refresher Orb|
|A powerful artifact created for wizards.|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells or Battle Cry).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for Rubick. Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.
- Also replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities.
- Does not refresh the cooldown of Cloak and Dagger and Nature's Guise’s fade delay as well as Drunken Brawler's certain crit/evasion timers.
- Visually resets the cooldown of Tranquil Boots, but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not refresh Refresher Shard's cooldown, or the cooldown of other Refresher Orbs.
- Does not share cooldown with Refresher Shard.
- Refresher Orb can be an ideal item to buy when you have ultimate skills with extremely high cooldowns such as Ravage or Doom so you are able to use these skills twice.