Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Unlock it before The International ends. This item will never be tradeable or purchasable on the marketplace.
- Map is located underwater, near the Dark Reef prison.
- Small bubbles rise from the sea floor as a built-in weather effect.
- If another Weather effect is equipped, the bubbles will be replaced.
|Anemone 1||Anemone 2||Kelp||Coral|
|Anemone||Coral 1||Coral 2||Mine||Cell||Lamp||Chest|
|Giant Clam||Mussel||Shell||Goose Barnacle||Barnacle|
|Naga Gazebo (Radiant)||Naga Monument (Radiant)||Naga Statue (Radiant)||Cuttlefish Statue (Dire)|
Reef's Edge is an underwater environment, likely situated at the edge of Dark Reef prison.
- Several structures on the Radiant side are named "Naga City" in the game files, suggesting that a Naga settlement is located next to the prison.
- Statues of an octopus-like being can be seen on the Dire side, possibly depicting Maelrawn.
- The Radiant base logo is designed in the rough outline of a Naga head.
- The sand circles seen inside neutral creep camps are identical to nests created by certain Japanese pufferfish. See this image for a comparison.