Red Bull Battle Grounds 2015
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Red Bull Battle Grounds 2015|
|Start Date:||6 April 2015|
|End Date:||10 May 2015|
Red Bull Battle Grounds 2015 is a tournament hosted by Red Bull.
Access and promotions
- 20 invited teams divided into 5 regional qualifiers. Double elimination, best of 1.
- Winning team from each qualifier advance to playoffs. Total of 5 teams.
- 2 top teams from playoffs advance to grand finals.
- 5 teams start off with 3 lives each.
- Each team selects another team to challenge in a best of one match.
- Teams have 1 chance to redirect a challenge.
- Losing a match reduces a team's lives by 1.
- Teams that lose all 3 lives are out of the tournament.
- Last 2 teams advance to grand finals.
- 2 top teams advance to join 6 invited teams in the main qualifier.
|North American Rejects||1|
- Winner advances to regional qualifier.
|Round 1||Round 2||Grand Final|
- Teams that lose three times are out of the tournament.
- Top 2 advance to grand finals.
|Final Prize Pool:|
|5th||Champions of Summer's Rift||$4,997||5.66%|