- can easily break Static Link and reflects Static Link on Razor.
- Razor has no way to deal with Chaos Knight's multiple illusions from .
- Centaur can use to break Static Link. It also prevents Razor from chasing Centaur Warruner or his teammates with Eye of the Storm, and Plasma Field's slow will do nothing to slow them down.
- 's and 's (upgraded with ) repositioning and disables make it very difficult for Razor to keep enemies within range of Static Link and Eye of the Storm.
- along with can quickly kill Razor before Static Link steals enough damage for Razor to take down Huskar.
- can make stealing Huskar's damage and using it against him somewhat dangerous, as Huskar will be able to inflict more and more Burning Spears rapidly.
- Necrophos usually doesn't build much attack damage to steal from.
- He can use to prevent Razor from attacking him with the stolen damage from Static Link.
- Razor is somewhat vulnerable to magical damage, and prevents him from escaping with his high movement speed when things get dangerous.
- Outworld Devourer doesn't care if Razor steals his damage because he does most of his damage through .
- can prevent Razor from using the stolen damage from Static Link or chasing with Eye of the Storm.
- will do a ton of damage to Razor due to his low mana pool.
- can instantly break Static Link, making it useless against her.
- Queen of Pain doesn't fully rely on her physical attack damage, so she can still fight after being hit with Static Link.
- can easily break Static Link, making it less powerful against him.
- Slark is one of the few heroes who can man fight a Razor, because of .
- can prevent Razor from killing him and may provide an opportunity to kill Razor due to it preventing Razor from attacking Slark.
- His increased attack range makes it very hard to get close enough for Static Link, Eye of the Storm and Razor's own attacks.
- procs will slow Razor heavily regardless of Storm Surge, as it will knock him back for a brief duration.
- Viper's and that can slow Razor, and is one of the few heroes that can keep him immobile.
- Altogether, Viper's skills reduce Razor's attack speed, heavily reducing the benefit of the damage drain from Static Link.
- can break Static Link with little trouble.
- can easily be used to avoid damage from Plasma Field and can recover the damage done from Static Link and Eye of the Storm.
- Eye of the Storm can't kill bugs from .
- can increase the movement speed of allies with , breaking Static Link.
- Any hero with teleport abilities (e.g. , ) can easily break Static Link.
- Heroes who rely on abilities to deal damage (e.g. , ) can fight a Razor even after Static Link.
- transports the user away from Razor as he has no way to interrupt the channeling.
- blocks Static Link and Razor has no other tools to pop it.
- reflects Static Link, wasting its cooldown for a long time.
- and are easy tools to break Static Link.
- Eye of the Storm melts Bristleback's armor, and makes him much less tanky.
- Static Link can completely drain Bristleback's bonus damage from .
- Static Link drains Earthshaker's bonus damage from until he purchases an or to break it.
- Eye of the Storm and Plasma Field can disable Earthshaker's , preventing him from initiating or re-initiating.
- Static Link cannot be dispelled by or , so Razor will be able to track Lifestealer down during an attempted escape.
- Storm Surge makes it hard for Lifestealer to catch Razor.
- Static Link can stop lifesteal, but keep in mind Lifestealer can still utilize . from getting any additional
- Eye of the Storm penetrates the spell immunity of .
- Static Link can steal the bonus damage from and reduce the physical damage from . It also reduces 's damage if it's used after stealing damage via Static Link.
- Static Link will give Razor shared vision on Monkey King if he tries to escape using or .
- Plasma Field can prevent Monkey King from using and .
- Eye of the Storm will remove the armor buff from , as well as hitting Monkey King during .
- Static Link can lower the damage output from procs, hindering Phantom Assassin's main source of damage.
- Eye of the Storm strikes cannot be evaded by .
- Both Static Link and Eye of the Storm pierces spell immunity, as Phantom Assassin is often reliant on Black King Bar.
- Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm clears most of Phantom Lancer's illusions.
- Static Link is not dispelled by or which can be used to mark the real Phantom Lancer while also draining his base damage.
- Razor's high mobility with Storm Surge makes it hard for Phantom Lancer to chase down with .
- can't remove Static Link and reduces Spirit Breaker's physical damage output.
- Eye of the Storm melts Spirit Breaker's armor, and makes him much less tanky.
- Static Link is effective against Troll Warlord, as he mainly relies on attack speed more so than damage.
- Static Link is even more effective if Troll Warlord used , as he has no way to break the link.
- Static Link can lower the damage output from .
- Eye of the Storm strikes cannot miss, even if is active.
- 's will easily be removed by Eye of the Storm, and Static Link reveals Templar Assassin hiding with and drain the bonus damage from .
- Heroes who relies on high armor such as , , and can be melted by Eye of the Storm.
- Heroes that rely on right-clicks will find themselves unable to damage opponents seriously after being affected by Static Link, like , , and .
Works well with...
- Both Eye of the Storm and deals AoE physical damage. Combined with Razor's armor reduction, the two can shred enemies and buildings in very little time.
- will help Static Link steal more damage while banished.
- will help Static Link steal more damage while banished.
- allows Razor to easy steal damage with Static Link.
- , like Nightmare, allows Razor to easily steal damage with Static Link.
- will help Razor to fully steal an enemy's damage (preferably their carry in the middle of a fight) with Static Link.
- Heroes with long-lasting disables such as , , and synergize well with Static Link, increasing its effective duration.