From Dota 2 Wiki
| Quelling Blade|
|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.|
- Can only target trees (including trees) and enemy s and s.
- Can also target an enemy ' s and , using the same cast range as for wards.
- Does not share cooldown with .
Attack Damage Bonus (Melee): 24
Attack Damage Bonus (Ranged): 7
- Stacks with the Quell of , but not with additional Quelling Blades.
- The bonus damage does not apply when attacking friendly units (i.e. denying own creeps).
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- Quell fully works with crits, cleaves and lifesteal. When having cleave, attacking a creep cleaves the increased damage in the area.
- 's splash also splashes the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- The damage bounces are not increased, since they are based on the attacker's attack damage value.
- will spread the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- Quelling Blade is usually purchased by melee carries who need to ensure that they can get last hits in lane.
- The 24 bonus damage to creep on melee heroes is good for last hitting and jungling.
- You can lifesteal from the bonus damage.