Queen of Pain/Old Abilities
- This ability was replaced by 2.60 gameplay patch. in the
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100.
- Queen of Pain was able to cast Death Coil on herself untill patch 2.00. However, she gain the ability to cast it on structures.
Cast Range: 500
Effect Radius: 300
Number of Waves: 10
Wave Interval: 1
Damage per Blizzard Wave: 60/100/140
Damage per Firestorm Wave: 35
Damage per Lightning Wave: 100
Fire Storm Damage per second: 5
Burn Duration: 2
- This ability replaced 4.00beta2 gameplay patch, and was replaced back by in the 4.00beta10 gameplay patch. in the
- The visual and audio effects at the targeted area during the cast time are visible and audible to allies only.
- Creates waves in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in the effect lasting 9 seconds.
- Despite the visual effects, the damage of the waves is applied instantly, and not upon landing.
- The burn debuff deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is applied, resulting in 6 instances.
- The burn debuff does not stack per interval. Each interval refreshes its duration, resulting in 15 possible burn damage instances.
- On each wave, Firestorm first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Does not place the burn debuff on ancient creeps, but does apply the wave damage.
- Can deal up to 600/1000/1400+350+1000 + 60DPS to a single target, when all waves hit and the debuff is not dispelled.
- The Lightning Wave only deals one damage instance to a random unit inside the effect radius.
is stunned while channeling Tritoch the Blizzard and Lightning Wave will stop. However, the Firestorm will continue.
- This happened as a result of how the spell was programmed .