Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|Quadroside is a custom game for Dota 2 that allows you to play classic DotA match, but 5v5v5v5.|
|Latest version:||1.21 Beta|
|Average duration:||40 - 80 minutes|
Quadroside is a twenty-player custom game that allows to play four teams based, similar to classic, dota match.
Quadroside rules are similar to classic DotA, but there are some differences.
- This is standard DotA PvP game, but with four teams, so all that you need is to destroy enemies' towers, heroes and ancients.
- If team’s ancient is destroyed - this team eliminates. Last team wins.
- There are 4 Lanes per team on this map (2 side lanes and 2 in the middle), so make your team’s laneup based on this. There are 10 towers per team (4 in the middle and 3 per side lane). There are no barracks and fillers. Also there are four runes, four secretshops, four side shops and four jungles in this map.
- First runes not spawn
- Roshan is in the center of the map.
- This gamemode had old map dota_easy, but now it can't be played.
- Now users can play only one map quadroside, but new maps will be added in the next update.
- Some heroes cannot be used in Quadroside.