Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
- Pugna owned Viper as a pet. He tried to tame the Netherdrake, but Viper broke free, and killed him in his old age.
- Pugna was once interested in augmenting the body parts of creatures.
- According to Alchemist, Pugna's body is full of phosphorus.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Pugna
- ▶️ Let's show them what bones alone can do.
- ▶️ Join me, my bony brethren.
- ▶️ ▶️ Strange bedfellows, huh Pugna?
- ▶️ ▶️ No, I don't want to see your Nether Ward. Stop asking.
- ▶️ You're a great addition to my guard, Pugna.
- ▶️ Who is that down there? Well hello! It's Pugna!
- ▶️ Pugna, I am glad to see your wards in our service.
- ▶️ It is quite difficult to annoy me, Pugna... But you do an excellent job.
- ▶️ Stop playing with your Nether Blast and push!
- ▶️ You're a dangerous little man. I like that.
- ▶️ Be careful Pugna. If you burn down the world, there's nothing left to play with.
- ▶️ I would never guess we had so much in common!
Enemies killing Pugna
- ▶️ Pugna's full of phosphorus? That makes sense.
- ▶️ ▶️ You haven't earned anything, runt.
- ▶️ ▶️ The battlefield's no place for tantrums, Pugna.
- ▶️ I'll pick my teeth with your bones.
- ▶️ Falls right off the bone.
- ▶️ Mm, short ribs.
- ▶️ May the arts of oblivion die with you, Pugna.
- ▶️ There dies the most repugnant of them all!
- ▶️ Your wards were no match for the Skywrath!
- ▶️ A low creature indeed was Pugna!
- ▶️ You were nasty, brutal, and most of all short.
- ▶️ Blame me not for lack of warning when your life goes swirling, swirling down the drain.