- Pre attack sound plays during the attack animation (70-100% vol).
- Impact sounds play when the attack successfully hits a target. Each attack uses 1 of main impact sound, additional impact sound and chains sound.
- Play Main impact 1 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Main impact 2 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Main impact 3 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Additional impact 1 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Additional impact 2 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Additional impact 3 (50%-100% vol)
- Play Chains 1 (0%-90% vol)
- Play Chains 2 (0%-90% vol)
- Play Chains 3 (0%-90% vol)
- Play Chains 4 (0%-90% vol)
- Play on each step while moving. Consists of one footstep sound and one chains sound.
- Replace the default chain foley sounds (60%-100% vol)
- Play Chain sound plays twice, once upon throwing and extending, and once again upon and while retracting.
- Play Impact sound plays when the hook latches on a unit.
- Play End sound plays when the hook fully retracted.
- Play Full sound example, without latching.
- Play Full sound example, with latching.
- Play Streak sound plays on Pudge whenever hitting an enemy hero while on a streak.
- Play Loop sound plays on Pudge while Rot is active.
- Flesh Heap does not use any sound effects.
- Blood spatter sounds play on each damage tick on the target.
- Swing sounds play with a certain pattern on Pudge.
- Play Full sound example on hero (3 seconds duration)
- Play Full sound example on non-hero (6 seconds duration)
- Play Cast sound plays on Pudge upon cast.
- The default swing sounds play at 80% volime, instead of 100% volume.
- Gore sounds play together with the swing sounds (50% vol).
- These play along with the swing sounds, at different times during the animation.
- These replace the default damage sounds.
- Play Death sound (unused).
- Play Idle sound plays permanently on Pudge (20% vol)
- Play "Pudge.Background" (unused)
- Foley sounds play while shaking (30%-60% vol).
- Footstep sounds play while turning 180° twice (50% vol)
- Play Stomping sound plays upon stomping the ground at the end.
- Play Full sound example.
- Sounds of the rare idle and rare walk animations (80%-100% vol).
- Play Reveal/intro sound played as Pudge with the Arcana appeared in the dashboard when the game was launched the first time and whenever the Arcana was viewed after the update.
- Play Drum sounds play on Pudge during the taunt.
- Play Whoosh sound plays on Pudge on each rotation the chains make around him.
- Play Fart sound plays on Pudge at the end of the taunt, on every second use.
- Play Full sound example
- The sounds stay exactly the same even when not having the arcana equipped.