Pimp My Peon
|Pimp My Peon|
|A remake of the classic Warcraft 3 Pimp My Peon mod in Dota 2. Pimp My Peon is a 10-man FFA, or up to 12 players in eith 2, 3, 4, or 6 teams.|
|Workshop:||Pimp My Peon|
Pimp your Peons in this [custom game] with stronger Weapons, Helms, Shields and Wings, and buff them with passive abilities to destroy the opposition! Peons will spawn constantly from your Garage, which also contains upgrades to increase peon limit and spawn rate, and various defensive abilities.
Kill enemy peons to get gold and lumber Your Hero portrait has access to free upgrades for all units. Set a rally Point by right clicking with your Garage. Every 3 minutes, a leader with supportive abilities will spawn. Go nearby the roaming Trader to exchange resources. If you are defeated, you can stay in game spectating as a Ghost.
- Each player controls a Pimpery, a Garage, four Towers, an amount of Peons as per your current Food limit, and a Hero Unit.
- There are 12 starting plateaus (10 in FFA), 1 per person.
- Kill other players' Peons to gain Wood and Gold to level up your Peons' equipment and abilities, as well as the food limit and spawn rate.
- As you gain experience, you may level up for a small amount of either damage, armor, move/attack speed, or HP regen.
- Each player has 3 Super Peons to protect their base. Destroying an enemy Garage grants you an additional Super Peon
- Last Man Standing
- Fight early. The more Peons you kill, the more resources you get.
- Always be fighting, always be moving, always be looking for a fight. If you're standing still, you're losing gold.
- The stats that Wings give are amazing mid-late game, but should not be rushed beyond level 1-2.
- Bloodlust Basic attacks increase move and attack speed by (?)/(?)/(?)/(?)/(?).
- Lightning Bolt Arc lightning between 6 enemy units for (?) damage each.
- Bloodlust Grants (?) move and attack speed to target friendly Peon
- Far Sight Grants flying vision to target area on the map.
- Lifesteal Basic attacks return HP based on 20/40/60/80/100 percent damage dealt
- Sleep Puts target enemy Peon to Sleep for (?) seconds. Any damage taken during this time will remove this debuff
- Enfeeble Lowers the damage of target enemy Peon by (?)
- Take Possession Sacrifce this unit to permanently gain control of target enemy Peon
- Humane Valor Basic attacks have a 5/10/15/20/25 percent chance to instantly kill the defending Peon
- Sun Strike Calls down a celestial flare after a few seconds on target area to deal (?) damage
- Healing Spray Spray target area in chemicals that heal allied Peons by 10 hp/sec for 10 seconds
- Fighting Spirit This Hero Unit is able to attack, unlike other heroes
- Golden Rule Convert target enemy Peon in gold, gaining 5x the normal bounty
- Blood Pool Upon death, the Peon leaves a pool of blood, greatly increasing the hp regen of surrounding allied Peons by 7.5/10/12.5/15/25
- Heal Heal target Peon for 25 HP
- Bolster Raise target allied Peon's Armor by 20 and damage by 60
- Sun Strike Calls down a celestial flare after a few seconds on target area to deal 25 damage and 30 burn damage
- Dead Man Walking Upon dying, Peons have a 10/15/20/25/30 percent chance of reviving at full health with 50% damage and no bounty
- Bat Swarm Deals 20 damage in a cone to all units hit
- Sacrifice Instantly kill a friendly Peon and convert them into a Shade. This Peon is invisible but cannot attack
- He Ain't Getting Any Deader Skeleton Peons' revival chance is doubled when in close proximity to this Hero
Additional Map Elements
There is an Epic Monster on the lower left-hand portion of the map.
Circling the map there is a Trader. If you bring a unit to it you can exchange Wood for Gold and vice versa