|Heroes:||Keeper of the Light|
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Phoenix
- ▶️ Phoenix, your light glittered from the afar as Self traveled the cosmos.
- ▶️ I'll freeze them and you shatter, Phoenix.
- ▶️ Flame and gravity make a star, Phoenix.
- ▶️ Whatever you do Phoenix, don't sneeze.
- ▶️ Pour on the heat, Phoenix!
- ▶️ ▶️ Don't take this the wrong way, Phoenix, but if one of us has to die, I'd rather it be you.
- ▶️ ▶️ Phoenix, what kind of being are you?
- ▶️ Phoenix, what kind of being are you?
- ▶️ The sky is on fire, Phoenix!
- ▶️ Keep your flames under control in my presence.
- ▶️ Ah, Phoenix, one who knows what it's like to fall and rise again.
Enemies killing Phoenix
- ▶️ That Phoenix flew too close to the mist.
- ▶️ The traveler returns to darkness.
- ▶️ Let me do that for you, Phoenix.
- ▶️ I thought elementals were stronger than that.
- ▶️ You may rise from your ashes, but I wouldn't recommend it.
- ▶️ Ignorant of true flame.
- ▶️ You smolder and die.
- ▶️ I snub you out.
- ▶️ Your fire lacks discipline.
- ▶️ Rise from that, Phoenix.
- ▶️ Gravity brings you down.
- ▶️ Ha! Beat you to it Phoenix!
- ▶️ ▶️ You are extinguished.
- ▶️ Oh, Phoenix, I should have known you'd go out with a bang.
- ▶️ ▶️ Stay in the ashes, Phoenix.
- ▶️ ▶️ Oh, I hate birds.
- ▶️ Your wings are clipped.
- ▶️ Grounded.
- ▶️ Clipped your wings.
- ▶️ From ashes reborn. I know the feeling.
Enemies dying to Phoenix
- ▶️ I knew I should have worn sun protection.
- ▶️ The death of a star will seem a small thing compared to your own demise.
- ▶️ ▶️ I will bring you down!
- Bristleback response: ▶️ I thought elementals were stronger than that.