|Boots that allow the wearer to travel between the ether.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Activates whenever the owner is given an attack order on an enemy unit while within the trigger range.
- The hero does not have to be within the range as the order is given. Entering the range afterwards triggers it as well.
- Does not trigger when the hero automatically acquires an attack target with auto-attack, or with ground-attack moves.
- Once triggered, the buff stays on the hero until a new order is given, regardless of distance to the target.
- When canceled, the buff lingers on the hero for 0.5 seconds before disappearing.
- The buff also activates on each attack begin, regardless of target. This means it briefly activates on each attack when denying allies.
- Does not activate when targeting spells on enemies, it only reacts on orders.
- Checks the user's range type periodically and updates the speed bonus immediately if the range type changes.
- Heroes who rely on quick attacks or on random procs like critical strike will hit faster with Phase Boots.
- Heroes who chase enemies a lot get a great speed boost from Phase Boots.