Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
|Boots that allow the wearer to travel between the ether.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks the user's range type periodically and updates the speed bonus immediately if the range type changes.
- When used constantly, increases the user's average movement speed by 8.25% if melee, and by 3.75% if ranged.
- If used by a melee hero, increases the user's base turn rate to 1 for its duration. Turn rate slowing effects still affect it normally.
- The Phase buff is immediately removed, if the item is sold, dropped or moved into the backpack.
- Heroes who rely on quick attacks or on random procs like critical strike will hit harder with Phase Boots.
- Heroes who chase enemies a lot get a great speed boost from Phase Boots.
- Heroes who have high HP pool but have low armor will get a considerable increase in effective HP.