From Dota 2 Wiki
| Phase Boots|
|Boots that allow the wearer to travel between the ether.|
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks the user's range type periodically and updates the speed bonus immediately if the range type changes.
- When used constantly, increases the user's average movement speed by 7.5% if melee, and by 6% if ranged.
- Increases the user's base turn rate to 1 for its duration. Turn rate slowing effects still affect it normally.
- Heroes who rely on damage multipliers and critical strike (innate or from items) will hit harder with Phase Boots.
- Heroes who can hit multiple targets with their attacks will gain higher overall damage output with Phase Boots.
- Heroes with attack speed bonuses do not need the extra attack speed from
- Heroes who simply need to a little extra speed and Phase for mobility purposes.
- Using Phase Boots will break invisibility, but not .
- Use Phase Boots to run through creeps in lane. This can help you catch up to an enemy, or flee from an attacker while they are blocked by the creeps' collision size.
- Use Phase Boots when enemy heroes or summoned units attempt to body block you, especially at choke points.