Phantom Lancer/Old Abilities
Fade Time: 0
Move Speed Bonus: 15%
Invisibility Duration: 8
Number of Illusions: 1
Illusion Damage Taken: 400%
Illusion Damage Dealt: 20%
Illusion Duration: 20
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.82 gameplay patch.
- Doppelwalk does not interrupt Phantom Lancer's channeling spells upon cast.
- The invisibility and illusion are fully independent from each other. When one of them ends, the other still persists.
- The illusion will automatically walk forwards in the direction Phantom Lancer was facing upon cast for about 3 seconds.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon landing an attack.
- Doppelwalk allows Phantom Lancer to path through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Phantom Lancer can pick up, drop or attack items without breaking the invisibility.
- The illusion takes purge damage.
- This ability got replaced by the reworked in the 6.82 gameplay patch.
- Increases Phantom Lancer's total base magic resistance to 32.5%/36.25%/40%.
- Affects all illusions of Phantom Lancer, not just the ones from his abilities.
- This includes illusions created with items ( ) or with other abilities ( , )
- This means that even enemy illusions of Phantom Lancer (created with e.g. ) have a chance to spawn new ones for the owner of the illusion.
- The illusions take purge damage.