Phantom Assassin/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- The evasion and the blur effect are independent from each other. The evasion is always active.
- On average, Blur increases Phantom Assassin's survivability against physical attacks by 25%/43%/67%/100% ( 82%/122%/186%/300%).
- Blur uses pseudo-random distribution, and thus, the actual miss chance on every level is 20%/29.9%/37.7%/45.7% ( 41.8%/49.3%/56.6%/63.2%).
- Periodically checks for the presence of enemy heroes, including clones (except clones), excluding illusions and creep-heroes, and adapts its status.
- This ability got reworked into the current 6.60 gameplay patch. in the
- The bonus damage is independent from Phantom Assassin's attack damage and is instantly dealt to the target.
- Phantom Assassin is ordered to attack the target, if it is an enemy.
- Can be cast on allies without damaging them.
- This ability was replaced by 6.51 gameplay patch. in the
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- The slow deceases in 1 second intervals, resulting in the following values on each second:
- 50.0%/40.8%/32.7%/25.9%/20.1%/15.5%/11.7%/8.7%/6.4%/4.6%/3.3%/2.3%/1.6%/1.1%/0.7% on each second.
- A unit with less that 25% of its maximum health can be denied when it has the debuff on.
- Initial damage applies on projectile impact and the damage over time in 3 second intervals, resulting in overall 6 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 100/170/270/350 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Successive casts refresh the slow and damage over time durations and deal the initial damage again.
- This ability reworked into 3.2j gameplay patch. in the
- This ability was reworked into the current version of 3.2j gameplay patch.