Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon proccing a visual effect and a debuff on the target indicate the delay until the armor negation and slow are applied.
- If the target is invulnerable after the delay, the armor negation and slow will not be applied.
- The armor negation sets the target's armor to 0. This means it also negates armor reducing effects.
- Gaining or losing armor after debuff is already placed does not matter. It always gets negated completely.
- Despite what the HUD displays, Heartpiercer negates all armor, including bonus armor, and not just base armor and that gained by agility.
- Physical Resist on HUD is always right.
- The armor reduction affects creeps as well, even though their armor value and physical resist does not change in the HUD.
- When proccing on an enemy who already has the reducing debuff, it refreshes that debuff, instead of placing a new delay debuff.
- When proccing on an enemy who already has the delay debuff, nothing happens.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Heartpiercer uses pseudo-random distribution.