- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon proccing a visual effect and a debuff on the target indicate the delay until the armor negation and slow are applied.
- If the target is invulnerable after the delay, the armor negation and slow will not be applied.
- The armor negation sets the target's armor to 0. This means it also negates armor reducing effects.
- Gaining or losing armor after debuff is already placed does not matter. It always gets negated completely.
- Despite what the HUD displays, Heartpiercer negates all armor, including bonus armor, and not just base armor and that gained by agility.
- Physical Resist on HUD is always right.
- The armor reduction affects creeps as well, even though their armor value and physical resist does not change in the HUD.
- When proccing on an enemy who already has the reducing debuff, it refreshes that debuff, instead of placing a new delay debuff.
- When proccing on an enemy who already has the delay debuff, nothing happens.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Heartpiercer uses pseudo-random distribution.