- If proccing while an enemy is already debuffed by Lucky Shot, it now refreshes the existing debuff, instead of adding a new one.
- Reduced proc chance from 20% to 17%
- Increased mana cost from 100 on each level to 100/150/200.
- Increased agility gain from 2.8 to 3.2.
- Increased base attack damage from 29-35 to 33-39.
- Level 10 left talent: Replaced +20 movement speed bonus with +300 slash range bonus.
- Reduced base health regeneration from 1.75 to 0.25.
- Reduced base mana regeneration from 0.9 to 0.
- Level 10 left talent: Reduced movement speed bonus from 25 to 20.
- Level 10 right talent: Increased mana regen bonus from 1.5 to 3.
- Replaced with
- Pangolier rolls the dice and lets fate decide the outcome for his enemies. Grants a chance to slow and apply either a silence or a disarm.
- Proc chance: 20%
- Movement speed slow: 40%
- Duration: 2/3/4/5
- Notes: Multiple instances of these debuffs stack.
- Increased mana cost from 70/80/90/100 to 80/90/100/110.
- No longer counts spell immune units within the area.
- Increased cooldown from 13 on each level to 19/17/15/13.
- Level 10 right talent: Reduced mana regen bonus from 2 to 1.5.
- Increased cooldown from 50/45/40 to 70/65/60.
- Now has a 1.2 second cast time, instead of a 1.2 second channel time.
- The roll speed can no longer be reduced by movement speed slows. [ ]
- Increased turn rate from 105/110/115 to 120 on each level.
- Increased roll speed from 550/575/600 to 600 on each level.
- Increased damage from 200/250/300 to 200/275/350.
- Increased duration from 6/7/8 to 8 on each level.
- Level 25 left talent: Increased cooldown reduction from 12 to 16.