PanDarea Gaming (also known as PanDa) is a Chinese E-sport club formed in 2010.
PanDa's DotA division started off in 2011, hiring Nekomata as manager, and proceeding to take 3 members from former DtHf, one new player in the scene, and DK's Sharingan. After Sharingan's controversial transfer to Invictus Gaming, PanDa picked up Hao instead, and has performed at the top of the Chinese scene. Nada and PanPan left the team in December 2011 and was replaced by 830God and SanSheng. Due to a lack of funding, PanDarea Gaming has officially disbanded in April 2012.
- G1 Tournament season 2 (2011)
- World DotA Championship (2011)
- Third Longcheng Cup (2011)
- Wuhan Tiandi E-sports Cup (2011)
- E-Sports Champions League Season 4 (2011)
- China Joy National Dota Championship (2011)
- PCGames League (2012)
- World Gamemaster Tournament (2012)