|A horrifying dagger forged in the chaos maw and nigh untouchable by mortal hands.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 500 health, 2.5 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 500 health and 2.5 health regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 500 health and 2.5 health regen.
- Double clicking the item automatically casts it on the team's fountain, blinking towards its direction, using the penalty distance.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range towards the targeted direction, instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- The area effect first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- Paired up with his ability, Overwhelming Blink helps Omniknight close gaps between his enemies and allows him to deal a huge amount of burst damage in a short period of time.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
- Overwhelming Blink blink.png
Using Overwhelming Blink
- Overwhelming Blink trail.png
The trail left after Overwhelming Blink