- Some or all of his body is made out of stone.
- When killing some heroes, he'll sometimes break the fourth wall and make a snide remark about their status of being a carry.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Outworld Devourer
- Play Outworld eh? Ah, can't say's I've been there.
- Play Let's drain these fools of mana.
- Play Outworld Destroyer, let's see who steals them first.
- Play Hey Destroyer, what are you made of? And what's it worth?
- Play Play Just so you know, I have a strict no-Astral-Imprisonment policy.
- Play Play Stop looking at me like that.
- Play What the Outworld represents, and why one would destroy it, is now a quandary that intrigues me.
Enemies meeting Outworld Devourer
Enemies killing Outworld Devourer
- Play You devour your last.
- Play Your name is not Axe-world Destroyer!
- Play My blades can scarcely bleed this one, but still the essence flows.
- Play Gravity brings you down.
- Play Ah go waste your omens on someone younger.
- Play Play Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- Play Play I will outlive your omens, Destroyer.
- Play Ain't you a cheerful one.
- Play Play Hadn't you heard? Imprisoning me just makes me stronger.
- Play I thought you were made of rock like me, but I guess it was only chalk.
- Play Whatever rock you're made of seems to be delicate stuff.
- Play Grounded.
- Play Clipped your wings.
- Play You are powerless here, Destroyer.
- Play Stone wings?
- Play Stone wings? An abomination!
Enemies dying to Outworld Devourer
- Play So that's what you were warning me about.