- Some or all of his body is made out of stone.
- When killing some heroes, he'll sometimes break the fourth wall and make a snide remark about their status of being a carry.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Outworld Devourer
- ▶️ Outworld eh? Ah, can't say's I've been there.
- ▶️ Let's drain these fools of mana.
- ▶️ Outworld Destroyer, let's see who steals them first.
- ▶️ Hey Destroyer, what are you made of? And what's it worth?
- ▶️ ▶️ Just so you know, I have a strict no-Astral-Imprisonment policy.
- ▶️ ▶️ Stop looking at me like that.
- ▶️ What the Outworld represents, and why one would destroy it, is now a quandary that intrigues me.
Enemies meeting Outworld Devourer
Enemies killing Outworld Devourer
- You devour your last.
- Your name is not Axe-world Destroyer!
- ▶️ My blades can scarcely bleed this one, but still the essence flows.
- ▶️ Gravity brings you down.
- ▶️ Ah go waste your omens on someone younger.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- ▶️ ▶️ I will outlive your omens, Destroyer.
- ▶️ Ain't you a cheerful one.
- ▶️ ▶️ Hadn't you heard? Imprisoning me just makes me stronger.
- ▶️ I thought you were made of rock like me, but I guess it was only chalk.
- ▶️ Whatever rock you're made of seems to be delicate stuff.
- ▶️ Grounded.
- ▶️ Clipped your wings.
- ▶️ You are powerless here, Destroyer.
- ▶️ Stone wings?
- ▶️ Stone wings? An abomination!
Enemies dying to Outworld Devourer
- ▶️ So that's what you were warning me about.