We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
(Redirected from Outposts)
Main Article: Buildings
- Outposts cannot be captured until the game time reaches 10:00. Until then, the outpost is invulnerable.
- An outpost can be captured by ordering the hero to attack it. An attack order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the attack hotkey and selecting the outpost as a target.
- The capture time gets lower the more heroes channel it, equaling the given channel time, divided by the amount of heroes who channel.
- This results in a channel time of 6/3/2/1.5/1.2 seconds for 1/2/3/4/5 chaneling heroes.
- Grants 18 per minute experience to every player of the team whenever 5 minutes of gametime elapse. The extra experience increases by 1 every 3.3333333333333 seconds.
- The experience is also granted to the capturing team upon getting captured for the first time while in its neutral state.
- Only one outpost may grant experience. When owning both outposts, the experience does not get doubled.
- An already captured outpost also prevents the second outpost from granting experience upon getting captured for the first time while in its neutral state.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , , and ' traps and mines within the aura of upgraded .