Main Article: Buildings
- Outposts cannot be captured until the game time reaches 10:00. Until then, the outpost is invulnerable.
- An outpost can be captured by ordering the hero to attack it. An attack order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the attack hotkey and selecting the outpost as a target.
- The capture time gets lower the more heroes channel it, equaling the given channel time, divided by the amount of heroes who channel.
- This results in a channel time of 6/3/2/1.5/1.2 seconds for 1/2/3/4/5 channeling heroes.
- Grants experience to the teams for capturing an outpost for the first time. After that, capturing no longer grants experience.
- While having an outpost captured, experience gained whenever the game time reaches a 10 minute mark.in its neutral state.
- Only one outpost may grant experience. When owning both outposts, the experience does not get doubled.
- Grants 150 / 350 / 550 / 750 / 950 / 1150 / 1350 / 1550 / 1750 / 1950 / 2150 / 2350 experience on the 10th, 20th, 30th, ... 120th minute mark.
- The True Sight is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of , , and ' traps and mines within the aura of upgraded .