We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
| Orchid Malevolence|
|A garnet rod constructed from the essence of a fire demon.|
- One Orchid Malevolence grants a total of 30 attack speed, 275 mana, 1 (+ 150%) mana regeneration, 1.79% spell damage and 30 (55 to intelligence heroes) attack damage.
- Does not directly amplify damage as it is dealt, but rather saves all damage values and deals 30% of it 5 seconds after cast.
- The damage is applied as soon as the debuff expires. Dispelling the debuff, however, skips the damage entirely.
- Recasting Soul Burn on the same target refreshes the duration.
- Doing this delays the damage further, and gives more time to deal damage to the target.
- The damage is credited to the last caster of Soul Burn on the target.
- Only considers magical, physical and pure damage (after all reductions). Other sources of health loss are ignored.
- Shares cooldown with Bloodthorn.
Heroes who may include an Orchid Malevolence in their build as a core item:
Heroes who may include an Orchid Malevolence in their build situationally:
- Orchid is great against Intelligence heroes as they are dependent on their abilities to deal damage, but it is also effective against heroes with escape abilities like Weaver or Anti-Mage and strong initiation like Faceless Void and Enigma.
- Get the item quickly before the enemy team gets items able to purge the silence.
- You can combine it with an item that provide mana burn like Diffusal Blade or Necronomicon to make your enemy unable to cast a spell after the silence is over.