From Dota 2 Wiki
| Orchid Malevolence|
|A garnet rod constructed from the essence of a fire demon.|
- One Orchid Malevolence grants a total of 30 attack speed, 300 mana, 50% mana regen amplification (at least 3.38 mana regen) and 1.79% spell damage.
- Does not directly amplify damage as it is dealt, but rather saves all damage values and deals 30% of it 5 seconds after cast.
- The damage is applied as soon as the debuff expires. Dispelling the debuff, however, skips the damage entirely.
- Recasting Soul Burn on the same target refreshes the duration.
- Doing this delays the damage further, and gives more time to deal damage to the target.
- The damage is credited to the last caster of Soul Burn on the target.
- Only considers magical, physical and pure damage (after all reductions). Other sources of health loss are ignored.
- Shares cooldown with Bloodthorn.