Orb of Corrosion
|Orb of Corrosion|
|Seepage from the wounds of a warrior deity, sealed in an arcanist's orb following a campaign of vicious slaughter.|
- Successive attacks with Orb of Corrosion do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- When a melee and a ranged hero with Orb of Corrosion attack one target, the slow of the first applied debuff is used and refreshed.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal up to 9 damage (before reductions).
- Does not stack with the slow and damage over time of . If both debuffs are present, Orb of Venom's debuff does not slow or deal damage.
- Does not stack with the armor reduction of . If both debuffs are present, Blight Stone's debuff does not reduce armor.
- Fully stacks with any other item.
- Melee heroes that naturally buy and rely on physical damage: , ,
- Also works very well on , as it has very good synergy with his passive