From Dota 2 Wiki
- from instantly removes Guardian Angel from Omniknight's allies in its radius of effect.
- turns Omniknight into a walking creep, or completely takes out his buffed cores, also removing Guardian Angel in the process.
- Doom pierces spell immunity from Repel.
- Doom has access to Satyr Banisher's , which allows him to remove Guardian Angel.
- dispels Guardian Angel from multiple targets.
- depletes Omniknight's already small mana pool.
- Invoker's many disables keep Omniknight's team occupied until Guardian Angel times out.
- Even if is blocked by Repel, it won't be blocked by Guardian Angel, allowing Luna to finish off Omniknight's team while her team focuses on a single Repelled enemy.
- can be used to time out Guardian Angel, giving Naga Siren's team an easy opportunity to counter-initiate.
- Since doesn't affect spell immune units, it can be used to disable the rest of Omniknight's team while her team focuses on a single Repelled enemy.
- 's AoE dispel will remove Guardian Angel.
- pure damage penetrates Guardian Angel's defense. 's
- Outworld Devourer's intelligence steal is also devastating to Omniknight's already low mana pool.
- can dispel Guardian Angel around Razor.
- All of Omniknight's abilities are valuable for Rubick to , and Omniknight has no throwaway ability to cover his last used spell.
- will remove Omniknight's buffs even through Repel's spell immunity.
- breaks Degen Aura. -upgraded Demonic Purge
- takes Omniknight out of the fight completely.
- are a great harass vs Omniknight during the laning stages of the game, since it doesn't aggro creeps & ignores his high base armor. It deals pure damage, which means it can also go through Guardian Angel.
- Silencer's intelligence steal can also cause Omniknight to falter in the early phases as it reduces his ability to use his spells.
- Heroes with large magical AoE damage will fare well against Omniknight: , , ,
- Heroes with abilities that go through spell immunity render Omniknight much less useful: , ,
- Heroes who can harass Omniknight out of lane will keep him weak in the mid game: , ,
- Heroes who can drain mana can make Omniknight useless after he uses one or two abilities: , , ,
- and other items that can prevent the casting of abilities makes Omniknight useless.
- and can dispel Guardian Angel.
- 's stun and bash pierces Repel's spell immunity.
- Omniknight's healing prevents allies from dropping low enough for . However, it can still go through all his buffs.
- Axe also enjoys getting close to allied heroes in order to damage them with his , which can easily be punished by Purification.
- s can be easily killed with Purification.
- Guardian Angel works well against Chaos Knight's overwhelming reliance on physical burst damage.
- 's damage is blocked by Guardian Angel.
- is blocked by Guardian Angel.
- Both Guardian Angel and Purification are perfect counters against .
- Guardian Angel completely counters if he is able to cast it.
- Heroes who rely strongly on melee physical damage will fare badly against Omniknight's Guardian Angel: , , , , , ,
Works well with...Clockwerk
- A Purification on Clockwerk while he's fighting inside will turn the fight in Clockwerk's favor.
- solves Omniknight's mana problems, and Omniknight can keep her protected in return with Repel and Guardian Angel during her Freezing Field. Her slows and root also pair well with Degen Aura and Purification.
- solves Omniknight's mana problems.
- A successful is an easy set-up for a Purification.
- Omniknight can also negate the self-damage of with Repel.
- places Phantom Assassin in position Omniknight to follow up with an offensive Purification.
- Repel can be used as an alternative to a , freeing up gold for Phantom Assassin to buy damage items.
- Repel allows Shadow Fiend to channel in the midst of the enemy team without relying on .
- let's Storm Spirit get close for an easy Purification.
- Heroes who can jump into enemy formations gives Omniknight an opening to use Purification offensively: , , ,
- Heroes who rely on benefit from Repel as a costless alternative: , ,