Aggron Stonebreak, the Ogre Magi
The ordinary ogre is the creature for whom the phrase 'As dumb as a bag of rock hammers' was coined. In his natural state, an ogre is supremely incapable of doing or deciding anything. Clothed in dirt, he sometimes finds himself accidentally draped in animal skins after eating lanekill. Not an especially social creature, he is most often found affectionately consorting with the boulders or tree-stumps he has mistaken for kin (a factor that may explain the ogre's low rate of reproduction). However, once every generation or so, the ogre race is blessed with the birth of a two-headed Ogre Magi, who is immediately given the traditional name of Aggron Stonebreak, the name of the first and perhaps only wise ogre in their line's history. With two heads, Ogre Magi finds it possible to function at a level most other creatures manage with one. And while the Ogre Magi will win no debates (even with itself), it is graced with a divine quality known as Dumb Luck--a propensity for serendipitous strokes of fortune which have allowed the ogre race to flourish in spite of enemies, harsh weather, and an inability to feed itself. It's as if the Goddess of Luck, filled with pity for the sadly inept species, has taken Ogre Magi under her wing. And who could blame her? Poor things.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Ogre Magi
- Play r Your foolishness is wisdom, Ogre.
- Play Play r So, do both heads need to eat?
- Play Play r You're lucky you know, one of you can focus on the battle and the other can watch me be fantastic.
- Play r Just have a seat right over there. And let the smart people work.
- Play r Show them an ogre's brilliance, Magi.
- Play r Ha! Ogre! Care to make a friendly wager?
Enemies killing Ogre Magi
- Play You were already dead from the neck up, now from the neck down.
- Play Two heads, zero insight.
- Play I sought a port, not a portly.
- Play Play Never trust a wizard.
- Play Two legged freak!
- Play Two heads, and not one wit.
- Play You rolled snake-eyes.
- Play Play r Haha. You amuse me, Ogres. Pity.
- Play Play r Twice the ogre? Try half the challenge.
- Play We've had enough of your kind, Magi.
- Play He seemed pretty clever. Heh, for an ogre.
- Play Definitely less than the sum of his heads.
- Play Dimwit.
- Play You may be the only one here who is slower than I.
- Play Play Dead a head.
- Play r Two wise, foolish heads I see to strike you dumb and dead.
- Play Place your bets!
- Play u Place your bets!
- Play Play Feeling lucky?
- Play What happened to one on one?
- Play u What happened to one on one?
- Play Play Multi-ogre battle arena!
By the forge of creation.
This section is under construction. It may still lack crucial information or contain unvalidated statements.