- dispels Ignite and makes targeting the real Chaos Knight much harder.
- makes Ogre Magi less disruptive.
effectively negates Ogre Magi's tankiness.
- With he can disable Multicast.
- Ogre Magi has nothing against and his high health pool amplifies .
- Ogre Magi has single-targeted magical-only damage and disables and is less effective against Meepo's clones.
- Ogre Magi has no AoE damage or disables and has nothing to deal with Phantom Lancer's illusions.
- disjoints and dispels Ignite.
- reduces Fireblast stun time and dispels Ignite.
- can heal damaged hero if needed.
- gives full immunity from Ogre Magi's mostly magical damage.
- can dispel Ignite (when used on allies) and Bloodlust (when used on enemies).
- can dispel Ignite and Fireblast.
- dispels Ignite's slow and Fireblast's stun.
- allows Slark to regenerate HP, even when he is affected by Ignite and Fireblast.
- breaks Multicast.
- minimizes the damage during Ignite and Fireblast.
- 's useful kit of Slows, Stuns, and Silences can set up kills on Ogre Magi and the silence can stop him from using his abilities.
- 's is helpful for killing Ogre Magi who lacks AoE damage and disables.
- silences Ogre Magi with , and makes Puck untargetable for the duration.
- can kite Ogre Magi who has low mobility by and his intelligence gain and build making deal more damage.
- Passive abilities that proc on being attacked, like and are more likely to be triggered during a or a if the target has the increased attack speed of Bloodlust.
- 's works very well against the increased attack speed from Bloodlust.
- Magic resistance items, such as and reduce Ogre Magi's damage output.
- and makes Ogre Magi completely useless.
- break Multicast. can
- dispels Ignite.
- reflects Fireblast and Ignite.
- Damage-over-time Ignite can prevent Earthshaker from escaping with .
- Fireblast and Unrefined Fireblast are the good setup while Earthshaker after blinking in (although Earthshaker is a primary target).
- Ignite has long duration damage-over-time and prevents Io from healing his Tethered ally.
- Nature's Prophet treants can easily cleared by damage-over-time Ignite or Multicast earning lots of gold.
- Fireblast and Unrefined Fireblast prevents or cancels out Nature Prophet from escaping with .
- The damage block instances of can be burned down with Ignite.
- Fireblast with Multicast can prevent Weaver from escaping with .
- However, the slow from Ignite is generally useless against haste effect or dispelled by .
- Heroes who have relied on channeled abilites can be cancelled by Fireblast and Unrefined Fireblast, until he or she purchase & .
- Heroes that rely on will be prevented from blinking by Ignite for a long duration.
- Heroes that rely on can easily popped by Ignite, Fireblast and Unrefined Fireblast.
Works well with...
- Bloodlust gives Juggernaut increased attack speed and movement speed allowing him to output more damage in team-fights.
- Bloodlust increases Shadow Fiend's attack speed allowing him to output more damage in team-fights.
- Bloodlust increases Sniper's attack speed and movement speed, enabling him to farm faster and output more damage in team-fights.
- Sven's naturally high damage output gets enhanced by Bloodlust's attack speed buff.
- combined with Bloodlust gives Sven almost hasted movement speed.
- Ignite and Fireblast synergies well with and makes it much harder for enemies to kite Sven.
- Bloodlust increases Wraith King's attack speed to output more damage with .
- The combination of and Ogre Magi's disables gives great chasing potential.
- Lone Druid, Lifestealer.