Ogre Frostmage/Old Abilities
- This ability was replaced by 6.40 gameplay patch. in
- Causes the target's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
- Can be cast on any allied unit which is not a ward. This includes buildings and invulnerable allies.
- Can be set to autocast.
- When on autocast, Ogre Frostmage automatically casts this spell on the closest allied hero that does not have the Bloodlust buff on.
- This includes hero clones, creep-heroes, but not illusions.
- Does not automatically target lane creeps, spell immune creep-heroes and other allied or own summons.
- Interrupts Ogre Frostmage's current order and makes him forget queued commands. This cannot occur while channeling a spell, though.