Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Does not slow spell immune enemies. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- The slow is applied upon a successful hit on a unit with the buff on.
- This means when an attack misses, the slow is not applied.
- Allied units can attack an ally with the buff on without getting slowed.
- As a neutral unit:
- The ogre never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.53 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Ogre Frostmage was known as "Ogre Magi", and the Ogre Bruiser was known as "Ogre Mauler".
- Ogre Frostmage bounty reduced from 52 to 40
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Small reduction to the pull timing duration of the mid Sentinel and mid-top Scourge camp
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Neutral Ogre no longer autocast Frost Armor
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit
- Fixed Neutral not giving charges