October 31, 2017 Patch (Test)
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Moon Shard's quality has been changed from "common" to "consumable".
- Cheese's quality has been changed from "common" to "consumable".
- Refresher Shard's quality has been changed from "common" to "consumable".
- Added lore to Tree Grab: Sticks and stones break all the bones, with structures sure to follow.
- Added additional information to Tree Grab's description.
- Added ability tooltip information for Tree Throw.
- Added lore to Dark Willow's Bramble Maze: The fae realm exists all around you, merely waiting to draw you in...
- Added lore to Dark Willow's Shadow Realm: What you can't see will most definitely hurt you.
- Added lore to Dark Willow's Cursed Crown: Didn't anyone ever tell you? Never strike a deal with a fairy...
- Added lore to Dark Willow's Terrorize: You think you know the first thing about fear? Jex'll show you what that word truly means....
- Added lore to Pangolier's Swashbuckle: The Pangolier's blade is even nimbler than his tongue.
- Added lore to Pangolier's Shield Crash: Only in the midst of his enemies does the Pangolier truly thrive.
- Added lore to Pangolier's Heartpiercer: These fools know nothing of real armor...
- Added lore to Pangolier's Rolling Thunder: Where his ancestors sought only refuge, the Pangolier saw opportunity...
- Added modifier description to Tree Grab: Attacks remaining before tree expires.
- Added lore to Refresher Shard: Across an epoch of endless battle, the Immortal's will to triumph never faltered.
- Added note to Refresher Shard: Refresher Shard is shareable.
- Users with bad certificates should now see the correct error message.
- Minor improvements to overall networking.
- A fix has been attempted for the Rubick / Morphling interaction.
- A minor issue with Riki's Smoke Screen and it's resulting Blind status not working as intended.