October 29, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 27, 2015 Patch||October 29, 2015 Patch||October 30, 2015 Patch →|
- Added a list of games with open lobbies to custom games overview page
- Added a Game Of The Day to custom games overview page
- Added a new tickets area on Player Profiles
- Added support for offline solo play
- Added Downloads section to the Watch tab that lets you view, rename, delete, and browse the replays that you've downloaded
- Added a new matchmaking region in Tokyo with additional connectivity to Taiwan and Korea
- Added the ability in the Tournament Details popup to expand a tournament series and, for each game in the series, go to the match details as well as see the heroes played and duration of the match
- Fixed bug where loss of Steam or game coordinator connectivity would prevent reconnection to the game server
- Custom Games: Added over 800 new voice lines to the Default Announcer for Custom Games to use
- Low Priority games now use Single Draft rather than All Random
- The Owned Item Details page now allows you to purchase chisels and hammers when you try to add sockets or remove gems
- The Owned Item Details page now allows you to change item name or description, as well as clear gifting information. You no longer may change this information from the armory.
- Bundles now show 'Preview Full Set' in their armory context menus
- Fixed Brewling he reappears in at the end of . not facing the direction of the
- Fixed draining Current Mana rather than Max mana
dota_unit_allow_moveto_direction with +dota_unit_movetodirectionwhich can now be bound to a key
- Fixed various cases where error models would appear
- Fixed Armory UI crashes on low end machines
- Fixed a bug that could cause visual effects to look incorrect due to a sorting issue with particles
- Added ability to equip and unequip items to the Owned Item Details page
- Fixed Black Nihility's particles disappearing when the day/night cycle changed 's
- Fixed portrait for Form of Eternal Purgatory demon
- Reduced rendertarget memory usage on low-end video configs
- Reduced steady-state memory usage on all configs
- Fixed announcers in custom games
- SFM: character picker now allows customizing individual items in addition to item sets
- SFM: fixed phoneme extraction
- Custom Games: Added
- Custom Games: Fixed bug where scaleform ultimate pips could draw behind a panorama-only topbar
- Custom Games: Added support for suppressing the endgame scaleform chat:
- Custom Games: Added
.ColorBlindModeEnabledstyle on dota root panels when colorblind mode is enabled
- Workshop Importer: Added Spirit Bear templates Ghost and
- Workshop Importer: Fixed crash when importing loading screens
- Workshop Importer: Portrait editor now previews the correct portrait animation and allows any animation to be selected for preview.
- Fixed a bug where previewing the Ribbi'tar would not show the Ward properly
- Fixed various minor bugs when using preview full set
- Fixed a bug where taunt sounds of the loadout screen could sometimes still be heard in-game
- The Owned Item Details page no longer scrolls to the top when you change the item in any way
- Fixed some bugs with Team creation level requirement
- Fixed a bug where the socketing section of Owned Item Details page was visible even on items that were not socketable
- Charge counts for limited use items like chisels or hammers is now displayed on their tooltip
- Loading screens for non-custom games now display tips. You can turn off this behavior in the Options menu.
- Fixed hitboxes for Padda'pon of Ribbi'tar
- Fixed style naming for Fallen Spirit Head items
- Fixed mesh intersection for Onyx Lotus legs
- Fixed hitboxes for Evergreen Stalker" treants 's "
- Fixed a rendering crash when recompiling a model in tools mode
- Fixed a bug with skins not being set properly on dynamic_props
- Added beta support for Direct3D9Ex (reduces memory usage and improves alt-tab experience, requires Windows Vista or higher, may not work well with all video drivers; we are currently beta testing this feature, use the launch option
–d3d9exto enable and please report bugs)
The main client will be updated with the 6.85b changes after the conclusion of the Nanyang Championships.
- Reduced movement speed slow from 12% to 8%.
- Reduced damage and heal per second from 12/24/36/48 to 12/23/34/45.
- Rescaled cooldown from 60/55/50/45 to 55 on each level.
- no longer increases damage from 20/35/50 to 40/60/80.
- Added Haunted Colosseum to the custom games.
- : Thundergod's Chariot