October 22, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 17, 2018 Patch||October 22, 2018 Patch||October 23, 2018 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Added an encrypted OpenAI Depot.
- On the backend, the league system appears to have been overhauled. League data is no longer stored clientside, and is instead dynamically downloaded (along with images and prizepool information). It's a pretty substantial overhaul to the system, with most legacy support for the old system removed. Description / Localisation however still appears to be client-side.
- Minor changes to how the game identifies the "event ID" for the current lobby.
- Added support for different league image styles (on the Tournaments tab).
- Removed the Single Elimination Bracket. (Double Elimination appears to cover this feature now.)
- Removed 3000 tournament logo images for all individual tournaments. These are now downloaded as needed.
- The demo VR spectating game now uses the default icon to represent the game.