October 18, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 11, 2012 Patch||October 18, 2012 Patch||October 21, 2012 Patch →|
- Added a Hall of Fame section to the community tab, featuring a different group of high skill players each week.
- Added a Team Browser section to the community tab. This shows teams that have participated in leagues that are available through the client.
- Added a Replays Highlight option when watching games. Watch the best moments from a match with a click of a button.
- Fixed damage interval and it triggering
- Fixed interaction with invulnerable units
- Fixed enemies being able to cast and attack while in pull
- Fixed sub ability proccing magic stick
- Fixed damage not being critable
- Fixed Familias attack timings taking much longer than intended
- Fixed Illusions placing Orb of Venom debuff
- Added a right click option for some items to alert allies that you want to cast them (Arcane Boots, Smoke, Mekansm)
- Fixed being able to sometimes move your hero before hero picking was done
- Enabled pause cooldown in co-op bot games.
- Fixed various hero swap bugs
- Fixed HUD element covering Armor bonus values in 4:3
VISUALS & AUDIO
- Increased model size
- Fixed visual timings
- Fixed some buffs not showing the correct cooldown frame ( slight gap at the top for aura provided buffs )
- Tweaking the scale and offset of and his units
- Tweaks for some neutral creep sounds, generally reducing volume and increasing range
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to not be equippable for and other heroes that recently had their item slots shuffled.
- Fixed 's missing tail.
- Fixed the Uldorak's Hide set not properly displaying as a set of items.
- Reduced the size of the stumpy treants created by Call of the Dendrochron. when using the
- Fixed 's head disappearing when head items were equipped. These items may need to be re-equipped.
- Fixed a bug with Multi-Hero Chronosphere not detecting its scoring condition.
- Fixed several item sets having incorrectly tagged rarities, relative to the contents of the set.
- Fixed Sword of Sir Davion being white for some users.
- Fixed overly bright specular on the Runed AiIlettes.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to not ever want to go to the Secret Shop if they want to buy a TP scroll.
- Fixed bug where bots would always think they could push towers unopposed.- Optimized Tango tree search.
- bot now better estimates damage (will no longer think it'll bounce to out-of-range creeps).
- Bots will now consider whether their laning opponents are ranged or not to determine their desired lane position.
- When a hero is farming a lane, bot desire to push that lane is now lessened.
- Lowered the desire to help out with an under-control tower defense when in the laning phase.
- Fixed incoming defense evaluation.
- Lowered defend desire when not in late game.
- Adjusted 's loadout.
- Made focus on its target better
- Trying something different with determining when and how to lead a target.
- Bots laning with a hard carry should now harass enemies more.
- Updated model and textures for .