Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
October 16, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 13, 2015 Patch||October 16, 2015 Patch||October 21, 2015 Patch →|
- Enabled Team Matchmaking
- Fixed Shared Announcers not working
- Fixed dashboard performance impact of the friends list
- Added match status and pro player indicators to Watch Live section
- The Armory now supports Home, End, PageUp and PageDown to scroll the display.
- Automatic region selection will now take into consideration the ping times of the entire party
- UI changes to the region select popup to show ping times of all party members.
- Alt+clicking items on the courier now reports the correct player
- All existing low priority penalties have been cleared
- Fixed bug where custom loading screens would render horizontally stretched
- Fixed a bug where sometimes animations wouldn't loop in the loadout screens
- Fixed ambient effects and textures for
- Removed 5% cut from wagering winnings
- Added a random bonus to wager winnings for each match that is revealed after wagers have been placed and the match begins
- Fixed a bug where effigies would sometimes fail to be successfully created
- Hid the Demo button on pages showing information about non-demoable items
- Added the ability to equip items or toggle their shuffle state on the owned item details page
- Added the
dota_export_steam_inventory_layout_flowconsole command to provide an alternate order for the export
dota_sort_steam_inventorywhich sorts your Steam inventory by rarity, quality or date
- Fixed a bug where the corner triangle icon was incorrectly being displayed on the owned item details page when the item wasn't equipped
- Arcana color gems are now correctly affected by
- Fixed a bug where projectiles affected by color gems would sometimes use the default color
- Fixed unit speech overlapping on kills
- Fixed 's sound
- 's with now correctly breaks when Batrider dies
- Fixed 's visibility issues
- Fixed immortal. 's red wireframe coins when using his
- Fixed golden effigy pedestals being improperly lit
- Fixed colored greevils having grey noses, tails, ears, etc
- Fixed arcana alpha test and colorwarp issues
- Fixed arcana set alpha and detail texture issues
- Fixed arcana bugs
- Fixed 's remnant not having glow applied
- Fixed Run with head tilted too high
- Fixed Immortal Ability so spikes and pistons line up properly
- Fixed issues with Arcana effects not being applied in loadout and hero selection
- Fixed a bug with particles being too near or too far from the camera
- Fixed 's footprints being backwards
- Hammer: Fixed bug where ghost tile instances were being left behind when performing certain operations on a tile map.
- PET: Remove incorrect 'obsolete' flag from particle blob & screen shake render ops (show up in particle editor now)
- Particles: Added fix for case where particle screen shake wouldn't happen unless there were particular other rendering ops in the system
- Workshop Importer: Improved optional/default value logic
- Workshop Importer: Added templates for Boar, Hawk, Forge Spirit, Wolves, Jugg Ward, Lycan Ult, NP Treant, Spiderling, Tusk Sigil
- Workshop Importer: Added "Contract Only" template (replaced "League Ticket")
- Workshop Importer: Added explicit 'Custom Skeleton' opt-in that disables application of Valve default anims (that wouldn't work on the new skeleton)
- Workshop Importer: Animation file browser now allows picking SMD files
- Workshop Importer: Fixed bug where "Import Source1-Style Color" could auto-fill the normal box with the wrong filename
- Workshop Importer: Fixed infinite hang when importing geometry with certain types of morph data
- Workshop Importer: Fixed bug where looping animations from FBX files would have their finallooping frame removed (first and last frames should still be identical for asmooth loop)
- Workshop Importer: Added information about which animations are looping
- We have begun adding Russian voices to Dota. Text and voice languages can be mixed to your preference.
- To select a new voice language, open steam and right-click on Dota 2. From here, select Properties, then the Language tab, and choose your preferred voice language. Steam will then download the new language.
- This first release of Russian voices includes the following: Default Announcer, , , , , , , , ,
- Added smoke particle effect to 's lantern slot items.
- Artificer's Hammer is now tradeable again.
- Added Coin Treasure - Fall 2015 to Fall Season Compendium 2015 spectator drops.
- loadout slots. now has a new model in the works, as well as separate
- Added backend support for .
- Added Tournament Passes tab to player profiles.
- Added missing equipment icons from Treasure of the Tireless Crafter.