October 15, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 11, 2019 Patch||October 15, 2019 Patch||October 16, 2019 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Added hotkeys for selecting allied heroes based on their position in the top bar. The hotkey panel for this can be found under Advanced Hotkeys.
- Updated localization files: Brazilian, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin-American, Portoguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Thai,
- Fixed a typo in that made it not show the debuff's duration in the traits.
- Fixed 's description saying that it does not acquire neutral creep spells when autocast is activated.
- Fixed a typo in 's description that made it not show the mana drain values.
- Fixed 's talent saying it adds +4 ticks, instead of +1.
- Fixed several talent descriptions not showing values within them.
- Fixed base attack time talent showing two minus symbols.
- Updated the Dota Plus neutral creep stacking helper timing values.
- : "Deal 1000/2000/3000 (from 2000/3500/5000) damage to enemy buildings with "
- : "Deal 1500/2500/3500 (from 2000/4000/6000) damage to enemy Heroes during a single use of "
- : "Deal 2000/4000/6000 (from 3000/5000/7000) damage to enemy heroes that have been broken with Silver Edge"
- Removed from the "debuff enemy heroes with movement speed slows" challenge.
- Removed the "deal x damage with Double Damage Rune from the Dota Plus challenges.
- Renamed the new hotkeys for selecting allies from "Select Ally #" to just "Ally #".
- Fixed saved camera position 7-10 not having a display name in the hotkey settings.