October 13, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 06, 2011 Patch||October 13, 2011 Patch||October 20, 2011 Patch →|
Source: 10/13 Update
- Enabled .
- Fixed against Roshan.
- Fixed against Roshan.
- Fixed the lifetime summoned beasts.
- Fixed interaction against siege weapons.
- Bloodbath now heals him for the correct amount on hero kills.
- Fixed being removed instantly when no heroes are found, rather than waiting 3 seconds.
- will no longer knock back units that are being moved by abilities (like Pudge's ) or items (like ).
- Units being knocked back by Power Cogs will now have their channels interrupted and can no longer use abilities while being knocked back (such as ).
- Fixed not providing vision.
- Fixed working while silenced.
- now properly affects siege weapons.
- Fixed being slower than designed.
- Fixed Torrent and Ancients/ . affecting
- Fixed vision on (traveling and endpoint).
- Fixed 's interaction with .
- Fixed Sprout's position when targeting a moving unit.
- channel will now correctly break if dispelled by 's .
- Fixed affecting Roshan.
- Fixed cast point.
- Fixed – it will no longer break his invisibility.
- Issuing an Attack-move while invisible will now cause your hero to break invisibility to attack, if you encounter an enemy.
- Fixed (and other forced movements like 's ) not triggering damage.
- Fixed Force Staff affecting Roshan.
- 's will now properly break him out of invisibility 1 second after the cast has begun.
- Fixed Purge's ( and ) slow mechanism not working correctly.
- Fixed a movement calculation bug with / and other movement bonuses.
- Fixed cooldown resetting after it's upgraded.
- Fixed thinking a tower was alive for a bit after it was destroyed.
- Removed the hero XP bonus when picking after the game has started.
- Fixed 's cleave on denies.
- Fixed suicides ending kill streaks.
- Fixed not using up charges if the target has Linken's Sphere.
- Fixed a bug where if you began moving from idle to auto-attack an enemy, then became invisible on the way to the enemy, you would continue to the enemy and attack it, breaking your invisibility.
- Fixed "Out of Temp Viewers" crash.
- The Keypad's enter key now properly works when invoking chat and team chat.
- Courier, units and 's summons no longer get their control groups lost when they are upgraded.
- Fixed a case where items would not combine when picked up if one or more components was in the stash.
- Improved Rich Presence:
- Friends list now shows hero and level for people currently in a match.
- Friends list shows if a friend is currently spectating a match.
- Added "Watch game" to the right click menu for friends currently playing a game.
- The camera will no longer get stuck at the edges of the map when centering the camera on your hero.
- Added hotkey settings for Courier and Glyph.
- Added hotkey settings for purchasing the first item in your quickbuy.
- Added hotkey settings for purchasing the item in your sticky section (unbound by default).
- Added a game speed slider to the replay viewer, including speeds slower than default.
- Increased spectator delay to two minutes.
- Watch Games list improvements:
- Now shows you when spectating will start (live games are delayed by two minutes to prevent cheating).
- Now shows the current match time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the respawn timer for a hero from updating if the controlling player disconnected.
- Fixed voice ban button not hiding correctly for the local player.
- Improved legibility of item cooldown time, item stack count and gold value on the inventory.
- Fixed the Spectator's Stats panels.
- Fixed not being able to set an item in the quick buy if the inventory and stash contained an uncombined version of that item.
- Fixed not being able to one-click buy an item from the store if the inventory and stash contained an uncombined version of that item.
- Fixed 's buff tooltip not showing correct values.
- Fixed Spectators not being able to drag the camera via middle mouse.
- Hero color icons are now shown on the scoreboard
- got over his shy phase and now speaks.
- Added more voice content to several heroes.
- Added Radiant Defeat music piece.
- Fixed a bug that caused heroes to play their Pain lines when they were hurting themselves (as in 's ).
- Fixed a bug that prevented victory music from playing for spectators.
- Game Started Horn now plays 10 seconds before the game starts.
- Announcer says Battle Begins 2 seconds before the game starts.
- Heroes say their game start line 1.5 seconds after the game starts.
- Fixed hearing heroes get hurt while fighting under the fog of war.
- Added a music cue when a hero buys back into the game.
- Added a music cue when Roshan dies.
- Fixed the item sold sound playing multiple times.
- Add new effect for 's .
- 's and effects now properly draw his time shifted form.
- now plays an animation when he starts .
- Fixed 's effect not drawing properly in some cases.
- Fixed 's and not drawing properly in some cases.
- Fixed some cases where linear projectiles weren't visibile.
- Fixed bots being jerks and denying teammates' creeps.
- Bots will now always announce when returning to their lane during the laning phase.
- Bots will now always announce when they're moving to gank an enemy.
- If a bot detects that it's stuck, it will try to attempt to blink out or TP home.
- Fixed a case where bots could get stuck at a side/secret shop trying to buy something they incorrectly thought they didn't have room for.
- Fixed a bug where bots weren't using their Black King Bar to avoid an incoming stun.
- Bots are now less likely to tunnelvision on a tower push when there are enemies attacking them.
- Bots will now deny towers that are low, if it's safe enough to do so.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing bot from target switching when he was trying to get into range for an + combo.
- Juggernaut bot should no longer use fountain. while in the
- Juggernaut bot now considers casting Healing Ward when pushing or defending a lane.
- Juggernaut bot now commands his Healing Ward to follow him around.
- Fixed bots not responding correctly to Axe's Berserker's Call.
- bot will now lead targets with slightly.
- Lina bot will now defer to more when considering casting Dragon Slave (results in her using the LSA+DS combo more).
- Bots will no longer try to pick up items if they don't have a slot and don't have an item they're willing to drop.
- Bots will now drop the cheapest item they're willing to part with when they want to pick up an item that they don't have room for.
- Fixed bots getting stuck trying to destroy an enemy's item.
- Support-hero bots (or gank-hero bots if there are no support heroes on a team) will now purchase a courier for the team, and will upgrade it to flying courier.
- When establishing lane assignments at the beginning of the game:
- Bots ignore players inside the base when trying to determine which lane the player is going to.
- Bots now pay attention to the last lane the player was in, so doing something like camping the initial rune spawn no longer forfeits your lane assignment
- Made bots a bit more likely to retreat when being ganked before they reach the point of being almost dead.
- Updated  ' portrait.