October 10, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 09, 2019 Patch||October 10, 2019 Patch||October 11, 2019 Patch →|
Source: Continuing Matchmaking Updates
- Ranks have been reworked from 1-7 stars to 1-5 stars.
- Rebalanced rank distributions.
- Reduced shift in medal values over the season.
- Medals can now fall below a player's highest water mark if their rank drops below one star rank from their current medal.
- Parties with an Immortal ranked player will now adjust all members' ranks to match the highest ranked player in that party.
- Five-player parties can now only be matched against other five-player parties.
- Solo players can now only be matched against other solo players, or a single party of two players.
- Improved role symmetry in matchmaking.
- The matchmaker now puts a big emphasis on not having supports be the highest MMR players.
- The post-game screen will now show the average and max queue times for players, their summarized behavior category, and their role position.
- Added a post-game survey to rate player experience.
- Players with behavior scores below 3000 can no longer use voice or chat.
- Limit for MMR spread within a party has been lowered from 2800 to 2000.
- Reworked the matchmaker to consider a larger base of players instead of ignoring them based on soft criteria.
- Removed some methods of reporting players.
- Banned players no longer show up on the Leaderboards.
- Improved booster and exploiter detection algorithms.