October 09, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 07, 2015 Patch||October 09, 2015 Patch||October 10, 2015 Patch →|
- Added the Collection tab to the Armory which lets you customize the layout of your items.
- Added a filter criteria to show items present or absent from the Collection tab.
- Added the "
dota_import_steam_inventory_layout" console command which will populate the Collection tab with items positioned as they were in the Source1 Armory.
- and now require a unit target rather than being an instant cast.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause significant performance loss (fix as part of the Steam update yesterday).
- Fixed various bugs with Arcanas and Immortals.
- Added new options to chat rooms to share your party or custom lobby.
- Added a new Item socketing UI. Note that purchasing of chisels and hammers is not active yet but is coming soon.
- Improved performance when Illusions are spawned to reduce hitches.
- Added a new setting to always bring Dota to the foreground when a match is found (off by default).
- Fixed First Blood banner.
- Added a
- Fixed a bug that could cause the client to crash when there is an update.
- Various pathfinding fixes.
- Fixed spectate button on friends list sometimes not working.
- Cosmetic items icons and previews in the loadout screens now indicate whether there are gems or sockets on the items.
- Fixed checkerboards appearing on econ item tooltips for older items associated with brands such as Spectator Gem. 's
- Color gem icons now correctly reflect the color of the gem.
- Fixed a bug in the customize screen where sometimes items with styles were showing up as equipped even though they weren't.
- Improved the behavior of the item details magnifying glass on the hero loadout page to bring you directly to the item if you're not viewing a set.
- Enabled individual item controls on the customize screen to bring you to the item details page.
- Tooltip for gem items now show any required hero and/or hero slot associated with the gem.
- Fixed issue where negative lights would not render, causing certain effects to not render properly (such as World Chasm Artifact). 's
- Updated Arcana feet textures.
- Fixed hitbox.
- Fixed missing barracks in the watch live panels.
- Fixed various cosmetic visuals.
- Fixed display of Nyx Assassin's Dagon game geometry.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior when activating while using .
- Fixed gaining mana with from attacks that dealt negative damage.
- Dota Workshop: Enabled workshop submissions for ward, ward and ward.
- Dota Workshop: Made adjustments to required/optional animations for courier and ward submissions.
- Recent games has support for showing all previous matches rather than just the 20 most recent.
- Fixed a new bug with Spectating in DotaTV.
- Fixed sorting by date acquired in the armory.
- The collection tab now has the correct number of slots.
- Fixed a visual problem with a ramp on the Radiant side.
- Added missing ambient effects to Saw of the Steamcutter.
- Changed Fall Season 2015 Compendium Challenger trophy level requirements from 30 to 25, and 50 to 40.
- Added Armory capacity number.
- Minor tooltip updates.