October 03, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← September 22, 2017 Patch||October 03, 2017 Patch||October 04, 2017 Patch →|
- Fixed various bugs with matchmaking.
- Adjusted the weight given to behavior metrics to be more focused on a very small percentage of players that were the most offensive players, rather than the general population.
- Adjusted matchmaking for new players to be more sensitive to the number of games played rather than behavior. Players that are detected as smurfs however are treated primarily on their skill and less so on their game count history.
- Improved the behavior scoring system and recalibrated existing behavior score values.
- Improved detection of exploiters, bots, account sellers and in-game feeding. Matchmaking bans are being issued against these types of players.
- The expiration date of the TI7 event has been changed from October 1, 2017 to October 10, 2017.
- The International 2017 Battle Pass panel has been removed.
- You can now access your TI7 Battle Pass from the new button provided on your profile.
- The TI7 related chat wheels have been disabled from displaying.
- Conduct Reports now have support for a 'Grade' system. (A+, A-, B+, B, C, D, F)