October 02, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 01, 2015 Patch||October 02, 2015 Patch||October 03, 2015 Patch →|
- Hero and Creep hitboxes no longer have subtle movements while animating
- If a pro player is in a matchmaking game, they will now have a chance to appear on the home page
- The client no longer needs to be updated when league tickets are released
- Improved hexed unit hitboxes
- Fixed some issues with pathfinding (such as clicking around )
- Updated format and colors of chat text for clarity
- Added a new Smart Attack Move option
- Fixed minor tree cliff inconsistencies
- Added button to expose chat options per tab
- Fixed a dedicated server crash with Custom Games
- Fixed various client crashes
- Added MatchID and GameMode to player loading screen
- Ward placement preview now only shows up when placing a ward rather than when sharing them
- Workshop: Added workshop template for first supported ability model: Golem
- Workshop: Added workshop template for Loading Screens
- Workshop: Added support for editing attachment points
- Workshop: Added prompt to reload submission sessions
- Workshop: Fixed some UI bugs when navigating back and forth in the workshop dialog
- Workshop: Fixed crash when previewing hero wearable items multiple times
- Workshop: Fixed bug where the wrong model LOD displayed in the portrait when previewing an imported item
- Workshop: Fixed bug where wearable items didn't always animate correctly in the preview window, causing them to clip through the hero model.
- Fixed couriers and wards sometimes having error models.
- Fixed replays crashing when jumping around the timeline.
- Added new quality: Infused
- Added new Trophies for The Frankfurt Major 2015.
- Added loadout slots for : Back, Shoulders, and Bracers.
- Added strings for an upcoming socketing system.
- Fixed ticket icons from previous patches.
- Fixed numerous tooltips.
- This chest can contain duplicates from multiple tiers: