|At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 425 health, 800 mana, 1.56 mana regen, 2.19% spell damage and 25 attack damage.
Cooldown Reduction: 25%
- Cooldown Reduction of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Reduces the cooldown of active, passive and item abilities as well as the replenish time of charge-based abilities.
- The cooldown reduction is not updated dynamically. Only abilities cast while having Octarine Core get their cooldowns reduced.
- Visually reduces the cooldown of , but does not affect it.
- Does not affect and ’s fade delay as well as 's certain crit/evasion timers.
- When using Mend while having Octarine Core, its heal restriction timer is reduced by 10 seconds, too. 's
Hero Spell Lifesteal: 25%
Creep Spell Lifesteal: 5%
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Strength:, , , .
Intelligence:, , , , , .
- If you ever find yourself with a tanky hero with and don't know what else to build, don't hesitate to get Octarine Core, since it greatly boosts your health.
- Octarine is a fictional color in the comic fantasy book series Discworld, written by the late Terry Pratchett, who died just before Octarine Core was released. The color is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple" and can only be seen by wizards and cats.
- The components of Octarine Core are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 .