Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen, 1.75% spell damage and 25 attack damage.
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Strength:, , , .
Intelligence:, , , , , .
- If you ever find yourself with a tanky hero with and don't know what else to build, don't hesitate to get Octarine Core, since it greatly boosts your health.
- Octarine Core's name is a homage to the comic fantasy book series Discworld, paying tribute to the writer Terry Pratchett, who died about a month prior to the item's release.
- In the series, Octarine is a fictional color, which is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple". The color can only be seen by wizards and by cats, which is also referenced by Octarine Core's item lore.
- The components of Octarine Core are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 .