|At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen and 1.75% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 425 health, 725 mana, 1.25 mana regen, 1.75% spell damage and 25 attack damage.
Cooldown Reduction: 25%
Hero Spell Lifesteal: 25%
Creep Spell Lifesteal: 5%
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Strength:, , , .
Intelligence:, , , , , .
- If you ever find yourself with a tanky hero with and don't know what else to build, don't hesitate to get Octarine Core, since it greatly boosts your health.
- Octarine is a fictional color in the comic fantasy book series Discworld, written by the late Terry Pratchett, who died just before Octarine Core was released. The color is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple" and can only be seen by wizards and cats.
- The components of Octarine Core are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 .