As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|At the core of spellcraft are spectrums only the very gifted can sense.|
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Spell Lifesteal of multiple Octarine Cores does not stack.
- Heals from any spell damage the owner deals (with a few exceptions) against enemy or allied units.
- Heals from all three damage types and from many instantly killing effects.
- Heals from damage dealt after all reductions.
- In order for it to heal, the damage source must be the owner. Damage done by its summons (including wards) does not heal.
Heroes whose default item build includes Octarine Core as a core or a situational item
Strength:, , , , .
Agility:, , .
Intelligence:, , , , , , .
- If you ever find yourself with a tanky hero with and don't know what else to build, don't hesitate to get Octarine Core, since it greatly boosts your health.
- Octarine Core's name is a homage to the comic fantasy book series Discworld, paying tribute to the writer Terry Pratchett, who died about a month prior to the item's release.
- In the series, Octarine is a fictional color, which is described as "resembling a flourescent greenish-yellow purple". The color can only be seen by wizards and by cats, which is also referenced by Octarine Core's item lore.
- The components of Octarine Core before 7.27 are the same as the components of the pre-6.60 .