Observer and Sentry Wards
|Observer and Sentry Wards|
|Advancements in stacking efficiency have made wards easier to carry than ever.|
- This item automatically combines
and into a single item, opening up an extra space in the inventory.
- Wards from multiple players do not combine. Only own wards combine into the stack.
- The sell value adapts based on the number of in a stack.
- Always starts with being primarily selected.
- Unlike other combined items, ward stacks cannot be disassembled within 10 seconds after assembling them.
- Places the currently highlighted ward. To switch, double click on the item or double press its hotkey.
- Switching does not count as a spell cast, so it does not cancel any current order, including channeling spells, nor does it break invisibility.
- Cannot be placed inside the fountain area (including a small area in front of the ramp), or in 's pit.
- Wards are completely shareable. However, holding Control allows the owner to give an ally just one ward, instead of the whole stack.
- It is not possible to give couriers or a ward by holding Control.
- The cooldown only triggers upon placing wards. Switching the currently active ward does not trigger it.