Observer and Sentry Wards
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Observer and Sentry Wards|
|Advancements in stacking efficiency have made wards easier to carry than ever.|
- This item automatically combines Observer Wards and Sentry Wards into a single item, opening up an extra space in the inventory.
- Unlike other combined items, ward stacks cannot be disassembled within 10 seconds after assembling them.
- Places the currently highlighted ward. To switch, double click on the item or double press its hotkey.
- Switching does not count as a spell cast, so it does not cancel any current order, including channeling spells, nor does it break invisibility.
- Cannot be placed inside the fountain area (including a small area in front of the ramp), or in Roshan's pit.
- Wards are completely shareable. However, holding Control allows the owner to give an ally just one ward, instead of the whole stack.
- Sentry Wards:
- Provide 150 radius ground vision at their location for 12 seconds.
- The True Sight is provided in its whole area, it is not obstructed by anything.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit and Techies' mines under the effect of an Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Minefield Sign.