- Reduced gold cost from 75 to 50.
- Increased gold bounty from 100 + 2/min to 100 + 4/min.
- Increased experience bounty from 50 + 4/min to 50 + 6/min.
- The area of already placed Observer Wards now get displayed when selecting a new ward to place.
- Killing an Observer Ward now prints out a chat notification to allies.
- Observer Wards now take / attacks to destroy, instead of having 200 health.
- Observer Wards now display the area they would reveal when placing them where the mouse currently points. [ ]
- Reduced gold cost from 75 to 65.
- Reduced restock time from 180 to 150.
- Increased gold bounty from 50 to 100.
- Reduced experience bounty from 100 to 25.
- Reduced duration from 420 to 360.
- Sharing wards with allies now requires a Control key override.
- Can no longer be placed inside the fountain areas.
- Can now be cast on allies to give them one charge.
- Reduced initial stock count from 2 to 1 (total stock count is still 2).
- Reduced stock count from 3 to 2.
- Now costs 5 mana to be used.
- Reduced gold cost from 300 to 200.
- Reduced duration from 480 to 360.
- Increased stock count from 1 to 3.
- Increased restock time from 1 to 360
- Now has a 1 second cooldown.
- Increased duration from 420 to 480.
- Increased gold cost from 215 to 300.
- Reduced number of charges from 3 to 2.
- Reduced duration from 480 to 420.
- Observer Wards no longer have collision size (cannot block units anymore).
- Now stacks in the inventory.
- Increased number of charges from 3 to 6.