Nyx Assassin/Old Abilities
From Dota 2 Wiki
- This ability got replaced by the current Spiked Carapace in the 6.74 gameplay patch.
- Requires at least one corpse within 600 radius to be cast.
- The Scarabs are always spawned on top of the corpse.
- When raising a new Scarab while already having maximum allowed Scarabs, the oldest Scarab will die.
- Scarabs cannot attack.
- This ability belonged to the Scarabs.
- This ability is disabled while the Scarab is burrowed.
- When having multiple Scarabs selected, only the highlighted one uses this when ordering a cast.
- The damage per second of multiple casts do not stack. Hitting the same unit twice only refreshes the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal up to 120 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- This ability got replaced by Urna Swarm in the 6.67 gameplay patch.
- Returns the amount of damage before any reductions.
- Only affects enemy melee units.
- This ability got reworked into the current Mana Burn in the 6.63 gameplay patch.
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- The effects are delayed by 0.25 seconds.