Nyx Assassin/Old Abilities
- This ability got replaced by the current 6.74 gameplay patch. in the
- Requires at least one corpse within 600 radius to be cast.
- The Scarabs are always spawned on top of the corpse.
- When raising a new Scarab while already having maximum allowed Scarabs, the oldest Scarab will die.
- Scarabs cannot attack.
- This ability belonged to the Scarabs.
- This ability is disabled while the Scarab is burrowed.
- When having multiple Scarabs selected, only the highlighted one uses this when ordering a cast.
- The damage per second of multiple casts do not stack. Hitting the same unit twice only refreshes the duration.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal up to 120 damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- This ability got reworked into the current 6.63 gameplay patch. in the
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- The effects are delayed by 0.25 seconds.
- This ability got reworked into 5.61 gameplay patch. in the
- Returns the amount of damage before any reductions.
- Only affects enemy melee units.
- This ability replaced 5.62 gameplay patch, and was replaced back by in the 5.66 gameplay patch. in the
- Shrink disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Certain items which do not cancel channeling spells (e.g. or ) do cancel Shrink.
- Does not provide phased movement, so the caster can still block other units during Shrink.